It’s June in Texas which means we are already sweating like crazy and it’s too hot to play outside with the kids unless there is lots and lots of water involved. Here are a few discounts to area water parks to help beat the heat without breaking your wallet.
Schlitterbahn (Galveston or New Braunfels)
- Visit North East Mall’s Guest Service booth in Hurst and pick up a Summer Fun Pack for $80 which will get you two tickets, a $25 AmEx gift card (can be used in the waterpark, for gas, etc.), insulated tote bag, sunscreen, bug spray, golf tees, kids craft, drink carrier and coupon for a free Coke product at Chic-Fil-A (tickets are $40 at the gate so this is a great deal!)
- Bring an empty Dr. Pepper can for $4 off your ticket or stop by any Northeast Texas Chic-Fil-A restaurants for a $4 off coupon
- Military get $5 off their tickets (and up to 3 guests) with their Military ID
- Also, print these extra coupons for even more savings
- Print these coupons for $2 off General Admission, $5 off a season pass or BOGO on Tuesdays!
- Also, for Father’s Day (6/19), all dad’s are free with this coupon!
- Also, you can get a FREE child ticket (under 48″) with any adult ticket through MyDallasMommy
- Print this coupon and redeem at the gate to get $6 off admission or purchase your ticket online for the price of a child’s ticket ($6 discount)
- On Tuesdays, print this coupon to get a free child ticket (under 48″) with the purchase of any adult ticket! They will also have storytelling, crafts and activities in the Keiki Kove Kiddie Area (targeted to kids 2-5)
I have younger ones so my favorite place is actually my local splash park. There are tons around and the best part is they are FREE! Check with your local Parks & Recreation department for locations and hours.