RECENT PINS

I Am A Believer In The HCG Diet

I had one of those days not too long ago when I decided that I was fat and I needed to do something about it.  I’m not sure if it was because my 5 year old would constantly lift up my shirt and rub my belly while saying, “Baby.  Mommy, when are you going to have your baby?” or “Big belly.  Big, big belly.”  Or because I went to a friend’s house and saw two girls around my age, with children the same age as mine, wearing a size 2 (I know you all know people like that and it’s frustrating).  Regardless, I decided that it was time to do something.

My closet has been full of size 4 clothes for years.  I refuse to part with them because I know I will fit into them again… someday.  At one point, after I had my first son, I made it back to my size 4 days, but then I got pregnant again, and so long size 4… hello size 12!  That’s where I stayed for 2 years.  I do blame most of the weight on drugs and medications that I have been on for cancer treatment, but enough is enough.  I had to do something.

One afternoon we decided to go by the McKinney Flea Market and there was a booth set up selling these HCG drops.  We listened to the man talk about his story and how much he had lost in such a short amount of time.  He had a huge poster of himself at a heavier weight and said he had lost something like 85 pounds.  That was it.  I was done listening.  Where do I sign up for the HCG Diet?

I went home and did a little research on it and talked to a few of my friends.  I didn’t realize that this has been around for so long.  Everyone I spoke to either knew someone who did the diet or had tried it themselves and were happy with the results.  I had to try it.  My mom told me that her doctor had told her about it and gave her information from Shifting Frequencies.  I ordered a bottle and started the HCG diet.

The diet lasts 23-40 days.  I did 29 days the first time around and lost 20 pounds.  It is an extremely strict diet of only 500 calories a day.  If you can’t do it, it does not work.  There is a plan laid out for you.  You can only have coffee or tea for breakfast, 100 grams of chicken or beef for lunch and dinner, and only certain veggies and fruits are allowed.  Again, it is strict.  After you finish your drops, again 23-40 days, you do the next phase.  You can eat what you want in any amount, but no sugar and no carbs.  Do that for 3 weeks.  Then the last phase is to eat what you want and slowly incorporate the sugar and starches back into your diet.

I did 2 rounds of this diet.  I wasn’t happy with just losing 20 pounds, so I did another short round.  This time I did the drops for 25 days and lost another 15 pounds.  I feel great.  I do need to tighten up a little.  You can’t work out while on the diet… but now that I’m off, I am ready to strut my stuff.  Size 4, here I come!

Before HCG

After HCG (you can really tell in the face)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments (8)

1. Selene 12/17/2013 at 10:20 pm

Hi I just wanted some of your advice I’m over weight right now and like you I am doing research also but I just wanted to know what doctor or what website did you get the pills? Thanks

• stephaniecrespin 01/14/2014 at 11:33 am

Selene,
      I ordered the drops through http://shiftingfrequencies.com/. This website was given to my mom by her doctor when she inquired about weight loss. I used the drops as well, and was told it was fine by my Oncologist.

2. Ariane Whitley 11/13/2012 at 6:49 pm

There may be some thing incorrect with your on page links. You should have someone check out the site.

3. Nice weblog right here! Additionally your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

4. Kristen 02/13/2012 at 9:12 pm

I am currently doing my second round of HCG injections. First round was 40 days and I lost 18 lbs. This time I hope to lose 10 to 15 lbs. I waited 6 months between rounds and had no difficulty keeping it off. It truly does reset your metabolism. People who do their research will find that it does work and WHY it works. It completely re-shapes your body and releases fat in hard to lose places. The 500 calories is merely to allow your body to release the extra stored fat for nourishment (same reason why pregnant women can vomit and not eat and still have the baby grow healthfully). Good Job! You Go Girl! And…you look GREAT!

5. Danyiel J 02/13/2012 at 8:41 pm

Really, why not just save your money skip the drops and just eat 500 calories, I mean anyone who only eats 500 calories a day is going to lose weight, that’s a no brainer. I could give you a bottle of water with a dropper tell you to eat 500 calories a day and I bet you would lose the exact same amount of weight. You CAN’T exercise…why, because you might drop dead from not having enough calories to sustain your normal bodily functions as it is. Sounds way too risky to me. Eat right and exercise, that’s how it’s done and I know it’s not a ton of fun but let’s teach our kids the right way. No need to starve your body of much needed calories and nutrients.

Nothing personal against the poster, I just think this whole HCG thing is a huge risk and not worth it. I want to lose weight just as bad as the next person, but I would not want my daughter to see this kind of behavior. I have to wonder how long is it going to last.

6. Stacy 02/13/2012 at 7:34 pm

Im glad you’ve lost weight and feel good. I however want to warn you and others about the HCG diet. It is dangerous and the FDA has issued a warning. Before continuing or starting this diet you should read this article. http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm281333.htm Losing weight is great for your health doing it in a dangerous way isn’t. I don’t want to be a downer, but I want you and others to know the risks involved in this diet.

7. CoolPlaygroundMommy 02/13/2012 at 12:50 pm