On September 6 from 6 to 9 p.m. celebrate the fourth-annual international Vogue initiative, Fashion’s Night Out, at Watters Creek with an evening of shopping and fashionable fun.
Shoppers will be entertained with:
· Pre-fashion show bash & cocktails, 6-7 p.m.
· Live music, 6-9 p.m.
· Fashion show at White House | Black Market, 7 p.m.
o Experience the hottest fall looks, then shop the show! 10% of the evening’s sales benefit Allen Arts Alliance
· 12 glamorous gift bag grand prizes
· Celebrate throughout the center with in-store events and promotions, dining specials & prize drawings
· Special entertainment by Allen Arts Alliance
Fashion’s Night Out is an unprecedented global initiative created in 2009 in partnership between American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence, boost the industry’s economy and put the fun back in shopping.
Watters Creek is located at U.S. 75 and Bethany Drive at 970 Garden Park Drive in Allen, Texas. For more information call 972-747-8000 or visit www.watterscreek.com.
For more posts written by me, visit my personal blog, I Believe In Love. For more posts on local Dallas/Ft. Worth activities, visit…