If you ever wanted to feel like Augustus from Willy Wonka and dip into a chocolate river, then this is your chance with the 3rd annual DallasChocolate.org on Saturday, September 29 at the Addison Conference Center. This festival AND conference brings the best of Dallas’ chocolatiers for a wall-to-wall chocolate sampling. Then learn how to make your fantasy come to life at specialty seminars and classes all about how to make and use chocolate. Best of all, they’ll even let you bring the kids, but I don’t know if you’d want to with this perfect afternoon of creamy, chocolaty bliss.
- Dude, Sweet Chocolate (you’ve never had chocolate like this before!)
- Wiseman House Chocolates (Straight from Hico, you’ll learn why people make the trip all the way to taste this chocolate)
- Collin College
- Barry Callebaut USA
- Sublime Chocolate
- Toffee Treats
- Chocolate Secrets
- Dr. Sue’s Chocolate
- CocoAndré Chocolatier
- Elegantly Chocolate
- Oh * Brownie (Oh, Dallas, these are good!)
- Pure Chocolate Desserts by Zach
- The Dark Chocolate Bakery
- Nib Chocolates
- Bark Chocolate
- Chocolates El Rey and more!
Chocolate Conference & Festival
September 29, 2012
Addison Conference Center, 4050 Addison Circle Drive, Addison, Texas 75001
$5 for kids, $15 for adults and VIP package is available
Admission includes tickets redeemable for at least ten samples (three samples for kids) of chocolate.
Looking for More Local Fun with Me?