Just like the perfect holiday village, the Hilton Anatole Hotel has decked the halls for a second year to create “Christmas at the Anatole.” While the hotel is offering several opportunities to be immersed in everything holiday, it’s the Teddy Bear Tea I can’t wait to attend with my kids.
Each Saturday in December, the Media Grill at the Anatole hosts the Teddy Bear Tea from 2 – 4 p.m. Enjoy cookies and finger sandwiches and receive a teddy bear as part of the reservation.
The Teddy Bear Tea is not the only thing happening during their Christmas festivities. Other things you can enjoy during “Christmas at the Anatole” include:
- The largest nutcracker in Texas (towering more than 40 feet high)
- Rudolph singing and telling stories at the Reindeer Bar
- Stroll over to the authentic Victorian Christmas village complete with a running train
- Santa Breakfast with guests in Media Grill and photos in the Jade Pavilion
- See the beautiful Christmas Tree in the Atrium
- And just in case you want to come back for more, the V-Spa at the Anatole is offering Holiday Treatments to include Pumpkin Spice Facials, Spiced Hot Stone Massages, Very Merry Cranberry Manicures & Pedicures, and Cinnamon Sweet Body Treatments for mom (for an additional cost.)
Teddy Bear Tea (part of “Christmas at the Anatole”)
Saturdays in December from 2 pm – 4 pm
Media Grill at the Hilton Anatole
2201 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207
$22 per adult, $11 children under 12
Looking for more holiday fun?