Dallas Blooms, Mar. 2 – Apr. 7 at the Dallas Arboretum, is hands-down one of the most beautiful floral displays in the southwest with more than 500,000 blooming spring bulbs featuring tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and many more flowers I don’t know the name of. With such a beautiful backdrop, this event is the perfect setting to snap that family Easter photo or just enjoy some much-needed family time – with many special activities to keep you busy.
Family Activities to Check Out:
- Free Garden Tours (limited to 20 guests) | Saturday mornings | 11am
- Spring Tea | March 4 – April 5 | 11am & 2pm | Must call 214.515.6511 for reservations
- Mommy & Me Mondays, Tiny Tots Tuesday | 10am – 2pm | Petting Zoo, Arts & Crafts, Face Painting and Kindermusik
And Just for Easter:
- Eddie Coker Good Friday Children’s Concert | March 29 | 11am & 2pm
- Easter Brunch | March 31 | 10:30 am & 12:30 pm
- Children’s Activities | Friday 10am – 2pm | Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 4pm with Petting Zoo, Face Painting, Easter photos with a live bunny
The Dallas Arboretum
March 2-April 7, 2013
8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218
Prices range from $10-15 for adults, free for children under 3 and parking is $10. BOGO Wednesdays: Buy One, Get One Free Admission . (Excluding March 13)
Get the scoop on Dallas events like these and much more on http://www.mamachallenge.com!
Looking for More Family Fun from me on Today’s Mama?